Celebrate spooky season with some #HocusPocus.
Inspired by Guardian Angel's Exotic Australian Triple Plum infusion, our autumnal Supercharged Plum Potion features one of our favorite ingredients…plums! We love them for their anti-inflammatory benefits for the body and skin alike!
The same way our Guardian Angel’s sunscreen formula helps the skin scavenge free radicals that can lead to premature aging, the vitamin-boosted plums in your cocktail serve as powerful antioxidants that help reduce oxidative stress on the body. Blended with immunity-boosting dragonfruit, zesty lemon and edible glitter (yes, that's a thing!), you’re in for a spellbinding and moody mocktail.
To whip up this wickedly delicious potion, start by gathering your ingredients:
- 2-4 fresh plums, halved and pitted
- ¼ cup (2 ounces) dragonfruit
- ⅓ cup agave to make sweet
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Ice cubes
- ¼ cup club soda
- 1 tsp of edible glitter (to really jazz it up)
Make the Plum Puree:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss together plums, dragonfruit and agave (sugar or honey can be used here too—your preference) on a baking sheet; spread fruit in a single layer.
- Roast in preheated oven until fruit is soft and juicy, about 10 minutes, stirring halfway through roasting time.
- Let cool 5 minutes.
- Scrape fruit and any liquid on baking sheet into a food processor or blender; pulse until smooth, 5 to 8 pulses.
- Pour through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a medium bowl, pressing puree using a rubber spatula. (This may take about 10 minutes.) Discard pulp.
- Refrigerate, uncovered, until completely cool.
- Combine egg white, lemon juice, dragonfruit and plum puree in a blender for 5-8 pulses or about 10 seconds.
- Add enough ice first and strain new mixture into a fun chilled glass.
- Top with club soda, and add some edible glitter for a gorgeous sparkle moment.
- Add any garnish you desire!
Whether you're sipping our Supercharged Plum Potion under the glow of the full moon or serving it to your costume-clad guests, this drink is sure to be as enchanting for your skin as it looks in the glass.