✨ SUPERCHARGED SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN ✨
Internship Commitment: 10-15 hours a week; freelance position + paid hourly
Job Type: Part-time / internship for course credit
Work Location: U.S. or Canada resident, Remote
- Support the social media / marketing manager in developing fluid social media posting schedules and managing content and captions on scheduling platform
- Content creation specific to Instagram, IG Reels and TikTok to drive brand awareness, engagement, and advocacy.
- Engage with our Instagram + TikTok content daily and monitor conversations from the brand’s voice.
- Identify up-and-coming TikTok + Instagram influencers and creators the brand should consider for product gifting, affiliate marketing or other
- Keep a pulse on the latest TikTok and emerging platform trends, and propose ideas on how we can the brand can authentically engage on these platforms.
- Work together with the social team to understand performance and growth metrics in order to adjust creative for optimizing posts.
- Be self-sufficient, timely and creative in producing your own content on a regular/weekly basis
- The position has flexible hours and is fully remote; requires once a week Zoom check in with social media manager
- Extensive knowledge of TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram and what resonates on each platform
- Proven experience as a TikTok + IG/reel or YouTube creator, with knowledge of how to capitalize on trends and engage micro/nano creators to develop engaging content
- Be a current student 18+ or newly graduated but not employed full-time
- Passion for wellness, beauty, clean beauty, skin/suncare + strong interest in the SMM space.
- History of creating content that performed well and drove attention whether for yourself or for a partner/brand/school organization
- Creative, innovative personality that is always thinking outside of the box
- Attention to detail, responsible, and reliable
- Proactive go-getter and effective communicator, ready for a fast-paced start-up environment
- Please submit the link to your TikTok profile with your application, either at the top of your Cover Letter or Resume.
To Apply: Email Amanda at SOCIAL@SOLARASUNCARE.COM with subject line: SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN